Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Halie's First Gym Meet

This pretty little girl is growing up way to quick! And although she has a spunky attitude I still love her to pieces! This past weekend was her first gymnastics meet. She started gymnastics in January and has LOVED every minute of it! It has given her so much confidence! I am so proud of her for getting out there in front of so many people and doing her 2 routines! We love you and are so proud of you Halie!
Here she is on the bars!
She was so proud of herself and so excited to show of her skills!
Trying not to smile.. you can tell when she's really happy cause she tries so hard not to smile!
Mom are you watching? Yes.. she kept looking at us! So sweet!
Halie with her cute coach!

She did her bar routine as well as a floor routine. I didn't get a picture of the floor routine but she did a handstand, cartwheel, candlestick, bridge, and a few other things. She did awesome!

2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

SO CUTE! I love Halie! She looks like a gymnast. I love her cute little outfit and she looks like she loves it!!! I hope I will get to watch her one of these days! :)

micahandwhitney said...

why did i not know about this?? i wanna come to the next one! LOVE IT!