Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who knew...

A RED BALL would create so much entertainment! He literally followed this ball around the house for a good half hour! Thank you red ball!
Need something to play with?
Toss a red ball down the hall and see what happens!

It ended up bouncing into the kitchen... Look one handed!
He tries so hard to throw the ball but can't ever let go !

Then it drops and starts rolling... under the chair...
Trying to throw it...
Tastes pretty good... I guess I'll just eat it!

This boy cracks me up! I love his cute little face! He makes me smile daily!

1 comment:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Melissa! You have the cutest kids. Brock is so adorable and I just want to sit and play with him!! He is getting so big and I am so jealous that he is already in sandles and shorts! haha We are coming down some time this coming week and I can't wait to squeeze him! :)