Thursday, October 28, 2010

Star of the Week!

Halie was Star of the Week this week at pre school! Which was perfect because it was also the week of her birthday so it killed 2 birds with 1 stone! :) I took her birthday/star of the week treat to class on "Black and White" day at her school and made it into a fun Halloween surprise!
My wild child! Asked her to stand by her treats... and of course she poses like this!
Ghost Juice!

Spiders...

and Dipped Marshmallows!

The kids loved it!... All these sweet kids and Halie!
Happy Star of the week and Birthday Halie!

3 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

Happy Birthday again Halie! Such cute treats...I think I will steal your ideas:) and, haha...Ella has that dress too!!

Megan and Mike said...

can you plan my kids class parties so that they can have cute stuff like this... so darling, and do they make halies dress in my size... i need it

kurt and ash said...

WHERE did you get that outfit halie is wearing? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!