Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is about as good as it's gonna get of the two of them together... a picture taken after church... Micah not really wanting to take a picture {wow surprise} but..
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! WE LOVE YOU!
Halie was a lot more cooperative... Micah ran out of the room... so even though I love them both the same... here are pictures mostly of Halie!

I was feeling crafty last week and decided to make Halie this little owl doll! She was so excited this morning to take it to church!
Halie showing off for the camera... she wants me to take her picture when she is doing a trick and then she runs over to the camera to see it... like its a video or something! She is a silly girl!
Happy Valentine's day! I love you Jeff, Micah and Halie!

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahaha oh HALIE... she is too much... she is going to be an actress or something... too cute. and I need RUTHIES owl doll...booo its sooo cute and i cant wait for her to take it to church!!!

Matt&Melissa said...

Cute little owl doll..you are so crafty! Where did you get Halie's little white leggings...you'd think they wouldn't be hard to find, but for me they are!! Such cute kids, it was so good to see you guys, even if is was just for a little bit! Your house looks so so cute too!

kurt and ash said...

I need to visit your blog more often... Im such a slacker! I love all the pic's...the kids are getting way too big and soooo cute! :)

I am sad I didnt get to see you this past weekend.. although we have my sweet baby to blame for that! Its going to happen soon... FREAKING ANY DAY NOW!!! :)

kurt and ash said...

PS- whats that tree pic on your back wall?? Very cute, I love it!