Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dance...

What should I do?
She use to like dance and now all the sudden she gives me this look and
says she doesn't want to go!
So I take her and then after throwing a fit we leave...
And then she is happy!

I guess for now I am going to take her out of dance! I am not a crazy mom that wants my children to be superstars or anything. Just want to give them the opportunity if they want it! Apparently she is not having much fun and tells me she wants to do gymnastics. I love her dance teacher and class but if she doesn't like it why force her right?

3 comments:

DANIELLE said...

That is so funny...girls are so dramatic. She probably is just saying she doesn't want to go to see if she has too...thats what Averie does. She wants to see whos in charge.

Matt&Melissa said...

Thats hilarious...I think Ella would do the exact same thing...so I don't dare start her in anything yet! I think it would be more of a battle for me than a fun thing for her! Halie looks beautiful in her little dance outfit! Maybe she'll come around a little later on!

Megan and Mike said...

PLEASE for the love of everything holy and white.... put this child in acting classes... she is SO FUNNY