Monday, December 21, 2009

Still Laughing!

So last night Halie wet the bed. She has never done this so she came running in our room crying telling us her underwear and pants were all wet, in which I replied, Halie it's ok, it was JUST AN ACCIDENT, don't cry, it will be ok... it was just AN ACCIDENT...

So we changed her into new pajamas, then Micah comes walking into the room... they both climbed into our bed and I hear Halie whisper to Micah:

"MICAH I WAS IN AN ACCIDENT.... AND MY UNDERWEAR GOT ALL WET!"

I am still laughing!

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahahahahahah oh my gosh she kills me... im still laughing too..outloud..by myself hahaha oh my gosh. see you in 3 hours

The Chalmers Family said...

That is so awesome! I love that you blogged it so you'll always remember their cute moments. I seriously am laughing out loud.

DANIELLE said...

That is the cutest thing that I have ever heard...its so cool that your kids are so cute together! I hope Averie is at least nice to her little brother:)jk

Matt&Melissa said...

That is so funny! I love the funny things kids say...and you are so smart to write these all down. I always forget to! Your kids Christmas pictures are so cute...I have gotten sooooo many compliments on ours...you did such a good job!

Anonymous said...

Halie, you are priceless!
Love
Rhea gma
Jim gpa