Thursday, December 10, 2009

POLAR EXPRESS 09'

A new family tradition for sure! I will be taking my kids to the Polar Express until they are to big and won't let me dress them up in cute little jammies and beanies anymore!
{I hope that day never comes!}
All bundled ready to ride the Polar Express!
The cute little elves named Tinkerbell {Halie was so excited} and Harmony!
They wanted Halie to dance with them... Little did we know Mike scared Halie and told her that they were going to take her to the North Pole!

Micah just looking cute! Doesn't he look handsome with hair!
Halie glued to the window looking for the North Pole!
There is the NORTH POLE! She was so excited I couldn't take the picture quick enough!
It was so festive... we sang all the classic Christmas Songs!
Reading the book Polar Express... Micah was concentrating on staying on the right page!

We even met Mrs. Claus and she gave us her recipe to her yummy chocolate chip cookies that the elves passed out!
Cousins with Mrs. Claus... isn't Ruthie so cute!

AND FINALLY SANTA CLIMBED ON BOARD! He stopped and talked to each child and gave them a shinny silver bell! Micah was excited because he, Halie and Ruthie were the first to see Santa!
... and he got the first gift of Christmas... a BELL!

Worn out from the festivities!
This was worth every penny spent!
Oh boy.. the whole fam! We are not use to the cold... all bundled!
The conductor punching everyones tickets.. Halie was a little impatient...
had to go get hers punched before Micah!
Typical Halie!^



My cute sister and fam! We had so much fun!

THIS WAS SERIOUSLY THE FUNNEST THING WE HAVE DONE THIS SEASON! I don't know if it was the yummy Olive Garden, the shopping in Park City, or the Polar Express but it was the best day! I am glad we were able to go with my sister! We had a blast and even my husband who isn't in to the whole festive thing said that we definitely need to make this a tradition!

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

FINALLY a post where you didnt hide our presence.... haha it was seriously the best ever!!! Watching Micah and Halie get excited about it was the best part!!!

Jess Mangum said...

very fun!! and Halies hair is so long all the sudden

Matt&Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun...so it was worth the money? We'll have to go next year for sure! I love that they can wear their jammies...they look so cute all bundled up! How fun!!

kurt and ash said...

How fun! I have heard about this and it looks like halie and micah loved it! I love all the pics! And, again, I LOVE YOUR COAT! :)

johnstoncrew said...

Looks like so much fun. We are planning on going next year for sure... staying in a hotel for the night and doing the whole polar express festivities. My kids love the movie.