Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our First Trip to Disneyland!

Disneyland was great after we figured out which rides Micah would go on! He was scared of any ride that went in a tunnel ... bldg... etc.! So pretty much EVERY ride is in a tunnel or bldg? Except for Dumbo... tea cups and the carosel! So that was where we spent most of our time! It was fun .. Halie loved it all... even the scary rides! So here are some pics! I tried to enjoy our time and not stress about pix ... which is difficult for me... but I did get a few!



Gotta Have the Mickey Ears!...Gotta have the picture in front... thanks little worker man for taking it!This is on some Jet ride... (again not in a tunnel) alot like dumbo! He loved these rides!Me and Halie's favorite ride... IT'S A SMALL WORLD!The carosel is not in a tunnel... we can go on that ride!








Watching the parade^Round "who knows"... 5 on the tea cups!... Jeff couldn't handle it!The peaceful ride home and a great night of sleep was worth every penny spent!

6 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! :)

Megan and Mike said...

oh my gosh... i love it! especially the pix of them sleeping thats the best

Jess Mangum said...

Micah was telling me all about this trip a couple weeks ago.. he was so excited to share with the class he couldnt catch his breath haha.. he told me his dad was scared of the "its a small world" ride.. I think it was scared.. maybe his fav? seriously my memory, he said something about that ride anyway! looks like a good time!

kurt and ash said...

looks like fun!! they both are getting so big... crazy... but of course, they both are the cutest things alive (that is until my baby is born.... KIDDING!!!)

Love ya!

Matt&Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun! Did you drive there and back in one day? I guess it is a lot closer for you guys! Such a cute, cute family!!

Beth said...

How fun! Mikey keeps asking us to go back to "Mickey's House".