Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Kindergarten Tradition....


When I was little my Grandma and Grandpa Rosell had a tradition of taking each of their (what would become 50) grandchildren on a special trip before starting kindergarten to get a new school outfit. I can remember it like it was yesterday! I can't remember the exact restaurant but I remember going to lunch with them and that I got a grilled cheese sandwich and fries all to myself! I felt so special, after lunch we went and got my cute little outfit which was a plaid skirt with a white button up shirt!

Well my cute mom is carrying on that tradition and Micah being the oldest grandchild was the first to go on this special trip! My mom took Micah to the mall and let him pick out a cute outfit and a couple extra shirts! What a lucky boy! He is looking forward to kindergarten and this got him more excited! Thanks mom!

No comments: