Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MY CLEARANCE FINDS!

NO ... I DIDN'T FIND MICAH AND HALIE ON CLEARANCE!!!! This is right before we left on our first school shopping trip!FOR LESS THAN $180 I bought Micah...
3 pairs of shoes (DC, Skechers and Polo)
2 pairs of Flip Flops (not pictured)
2 Pairs of Gap Shorts
2 Pairs of Volcom Jeans
1 Pair of Quiksilver Jeans
6 abercrombie shirts
2 Volcom Tees
1 Quiksilver Thermal
1 Quiksilver Belt
Every one of these items were on clearance..60-90% off!!!! :) YEAH! I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!

I am so excited! So I got an itch this morning and decided... Jeff is out of town... Micah needs school clothes.. there is nothing in St. George!! so why not go to Vegas to school shop? (Can you believe he starts kindergarten in exactly 2 weeks!) So I called up my friend Tennille and I didn't have to twist her arm to long to convince her to go with me... so she took the day off work and we headed down to Vegas! FUN FUN FUN is all I have to say.

It is so nice when you go shopping with someone that shops like you.

GO STRAIGHT TO THE BACK OF THE STORE... GLANCE AT THE CLEARANCE... GRAB WHAT YOU WANT AND ON TO THE NEXT STORE! We got the greatest deals!
THE POINT BEING! IF YOU GO TO THE RIGHT STORES... LOOK FOR THE GOOD DEALS YOU CAN GET NAME BRAND CLOTHES THAT LAST... FOR CHEAP! AND THAT IS WHAT I DO! IT'S KINDA LIKE PEOPLE THAT COUPON SHOP... I SHOP CLEARANCE... ROSS.. TJ MAXX and I LOVE WHEN I FIND DEALS LIKE THESE!!:) What a fun trip!

4 comments:

The Journey said...

I couldn't've put it better myself...that was the GREATEST shopping trip EVER!!!! Can't wait till the boys need winter clothes :)

Matt&Melissa said...

How fun!! Sounds like a successful trip...I love getting a good deal too! At least you live close to vegas...nothing beats the shopping in vegas! Too bad I don't live closer...oh, the shopping trips we could have! (probably a good thing we dont live closer...Matt says I'm a bad influence on everyone!)

Megan and Mike said...

I love all of his stuff.. and i love bargains

Shannon said...

You did great!! That is very cheap! I go to those stores too to find the name brands...Dylan will only wear certain shirts. Micah will be a very stylin' kindergartener!