Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 week vacation in California + 1 week recooperating= Finally a post with picture OVERLOAD!

Family Vacation 09 was a success! We had a wonderful time! We left for California Tuesday afternoon, arrived at my parents (gma&gpa's) visited and got to bed so that we would have lots of energy for Disneyland! Wednesday (Jeff's Bday) we went to Disneyland! (Pictures of Disneyland to come soon and lots of stories but my dad is sending me all my pix.. so I am waiting for my disc) On Thursday we recooperated from our trip to Disneyland and got packed and ready for our Rosell Family Reunion in Big Bear! Here are some pictures of our Reunion!
I think at some point we counted 92 people.. it might not be the exact amount of people.. but pretty amazing for being just my cousins, aunts, uncles, and a few great grandchildren! I must say I have the best family!Our little Family!Here is my fam!"K.. everyone get in couples"... and Micah and Halie grabbed eachothers hands for the family pic!
Micah and Ethan... The two great grandchildren going to kindergarten this year!
(P.S.... Be careful when you are trying to quickly cut your sons hair before you leave on a trip!... the clip fell off and we had to bick Micah's hair.. I was in tears)
Weeeee.... Boat ride on Big Bear Lake!

My darling pregnant sister and her hubby! Alpine slides... Micah is never getting his license!!!!

Grandma agrees... no license!


Grandma and Micah on the boat! I was in charge of the Crafts....
The kids made these Big Bear Necklaces! The "big kids" and Aunts and Uncles made these blocks... the say
Family
"it's a wonderful life!"
Halie playing "patty cake" with Uncle Matt

Micah and great-grandma

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

That was a fun trip... thanks for posting pic of my big fat body...ugh at least everyone else looks dang good in our group

johnstoncrew said...

What a fun family reunion. I have family that live at Big Bear and we have never gone to visit, guess we will need to go now.

Amber and Zach said...

Holy blue shirts! I love it! Those blocks are dang cute!! Hals looks so much like her auntie megan :) Glad you guys had so much fun- You totally deserve it!

kurt and ash said...

love the pics! im glad you posted them! we need a chat.. call me one day... :)

Anonymous said...

I sure didn't realize the family was so big! Glad you all had such a fun time. First time I had seen Micah's bald head!!! Hope it is growing out fast! Meagan looks dang cute with her baby bump!
Rhea