Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I do it all by myself"

This is what happens when Halie "does it all by herself"...

Me: Halie... why did you change your clothes?
Halie: Because (with an attitude)
Me: Because why?
Halie: Cause I my other ones are all wet!
Me: Why are they all wet? (already knowing the answer)
Halie: Cause I went to the bathroom in them!

Oh boy... here is the outfit she choose to change into all by herself without me even knowing she had an accident... like I wouldn't notice she changed! Haha!

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

ahahhaha oh my gosh im laughing out loud to myself.. that is so halarious is she so independant and sassy my gosh

Matt&Melissa said...

that is the dang funniest picture of her...typical 2 year old attitude! I love it...partly because I'm glad my daughter isn't the only one:)

Shannon said...

I like her version of what a good and appropriate outfit is..just wait it gets worse as they get older...haha Sammie is finally letting me do her hair now! Finally!

Amber and Zach said...

As if I didn't think the story could get any better--- the photos take it to a whole other level!! Halls! You crack me up!!