Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A POST WITH NO PICTURES?

I know... what am I doing posting without pictures! But I don't have any and thought I would post anyways since it has been a while!

So as most of you will probably already know my sister Megan is pregnant! I am so excited for her and Mike! They are going to be awesome parents! So I explained a month or so ago to my kids that Aunt Megan has a baby in her tummy! Micah totally gets it... Halie wants to see the baby, hold the baby, squeeze it to death.. etc!

But ever since I have told them she's pregnant they have included Megan's baby in EVERY SINGLE PRAYER WE HAVE HAD SINCE! It is so cute.... Micah sometimes forgets, but don't worry, everytime we fold our arms Halie starts repeating...
"bless-ah Megan Baby-ah (she ads "ah" to the end of every word)! So at church on Sunday during the opening prayer Halie starts yelling, "BLESS-AH MEGAN'S BABY-AH!, "BLESS-AH MEGAN'S BABY-AH!"BLESS-AH MEGAN'S BABY-AH! It was so funny! The other funny thing is Micah has many times said "BLESS MEGAN'S BABY THAT IT WILL BE A BOY OR A GIRL!" (yes micah lets hope it is not both... and not an animal or something! haha!)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I am cracking up! That is so funny. My nephew once called everything liquid coke...and when he didnt get the sacrament screamed...I want the coke!!!! They always get us! haha

Matt&Melissa said...

That's so exciting she's pregnant! How fun, now your kids will have a new cousin! Sorry I haven't called you back, seriously I have amnesia and can't keep my head on straight lately! Please tell me it happens to you too with 2 kids, I am starting to feel like a crazy mom who can't get anything done!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Kids sure come up with the funniest things. All parents could write a book on their kids.

Megan and Mike said...

hahahah this is so true... it is so funny and sweet! Next time I cant tell them im pregnant till im 8 months... hahaha

The Chalmers Family said...

Your kids are too funny! I loved talking to you yesterday, I'm so glad we got to chat. We need to do it more often!

Anonymous said...

True story! Last weekend we were in George and Micah said the blessing at every meal and he really did say Bless aunt Megans baby. We were shopping with him and there was a fountain to throw money in and make a wish and Micah said we wish for a baby for aunt Megan when I start kindergarten. Halie really does the bless ahhh also. Gotta love it. We are excited for Mike and Megan.
Rhea GMA

micahandwhitney said...

i'm convinced you have the cutest and sweetest kids ever! i love them to pieces :D if you guys ever need a night out...LET ME BABYSIT!

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest story!! i am so excited megan is pregnant too. i love living so close to her!!