Friday, March 6, 2009

I miss my friend!


So I am sure you have seen pix of my friend Ashley on my blog.... she is like my kids second mother.... and my best friend! Well a week ago she moved away... to Salt Lake :(... sad!... but happy too! Does that make sense? I am so happy for her. She is getting married in a few months and her fiance is going to school at the U so she of course had to move up there!... I am happy for her but sad for me!
You know that kind of friend you can call anytime and talk about nothing and they still care... or that friend that will meet you for lunch with your wild kids every week and acts like she loves it! (haha).... or that friend that you know will tell you the truth when you try something on at the store... or the friend that would drop anything for you if you needed her.... Well that is ASHLEY! She was and still is my best friend.... now just a little harder to meet for lunch and shop with ... Ash... just wanted to let ya know that I love ya and miss ya! Can't wait to come see your cute place!

1 comment:

kurt and ash said...

ahhhhh!!!!! Melis!!!!! I seriously just barely saw this post! (I know, thats how bad I have been about blogging lately, but dont worry, here i am at midnight catching up!)

You're the sweetest! And you too are my bestest friend ever!! Shopping and lunch will be a tad bit harder now, but we'll make it work! haha!

Love you!!