Thursday, February 12, 2009

Latley...

Micah and Halie have been in competition... Micah says " I want to lay with grandma... then Halie promptly runs over.. wines a bit and says"I lay wit gama"... I use it to my advantage.... "who want so tickle mom's back... who wants to help mom clean..." Halie has been sleeping like this: We have caught her with her legs crossed several times in the last couple weeks... hilarious cause I often sleep like this!

And... an update on Micah and his "friend that kissed him".... well now he brings home letters... EVERYDAY... the last one read: "Dear Micah, thank you for letting me sit by you. You are the LOVE OF MY LIFE?! I love your smile! Love Chaisey" ... He even recieved a Valentine in the mail from her! Oh boy!... Where do 4 year olds come up with "YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?"...

7 comments:

kurt and ash said...

That love letter is classic... the look on Micah's face when you talk about it is even more classic! That kid is in for some trouble! haha!

Hope you are ready for some banana oatmeal cookies! I'm a comin!! (sometime today) :)

Anonymous said...

Watch out for all the little girls that will want Micah's attention. He is a very handsome boy. He is starting very young.

Rita

The Chalmers Family said...

Halle is too funny. I so remember the first time I spent the night at your house and seeing you asleep like that! I love it.

Megan and Mike said...

ummm pimps get letters like that hahahah your kids are so funny and cute... i hope mine are?

Elsha Gubler said...

Micah better watch out!!! All Ali can talk about is her little "friend" at preschool... it makes me really nervous! Cute pics - your kids are so dang cute!!!

Elsha Gubler said...

Micah better watch out!!! All Ali can talk about is her little "friend" at preschool... it makes me really nervous! Cute pics - your kids are so dang cute!!!

Jenny Wilson said...

Man,
you are one busy chica! Your pictures are AWESOME. I enjoy looking at them. I still need to talk to you about printing... have you got that all figured out? I may want to buy some stuff through you.