Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Reading "Group"

Halie goes to a little reading group for reading everyday @ school.  Apparently getting a 85 % on her dibels test puts her in the very low of the class.  Who knew our school was filled with such brilliance!  But anyways, the program is awesome so I signed the paper and thought it definitely can't hurt!  Her reading teacher is awesome and sends me notes home weekly about how well halie is doing!

I laughed when this note came home!  I'm glad someone appreciates my efforts in dressing her!! Ha! Too funny!
She is doing awesome!

And I must say she does look like a doll most days!

2 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Uh yes she looks like a MODEL!!! She is one gorgeous girl! And an 85 should be considered a really good score!! Glad they realized that she was just nervous. Your kids are so smart! :)

micahandwhitney said...

Halie is such a smart and beautiful little girl!! You and Jeff are in trouble she is the whole package!