Tuesday, November 27, 2012

THIS GIRL!

Halie had been telling me all month about these feathers and how she kept earning them, and that at the end of the month they were going to count the feathers and how she was going to win because she was being so good and listening and being nice.  And she didn't disappoint.  This girl is soaking everything up in kindergarten and loving every second of it!  Here she is with what I thought was the turkey/feathers in the first pic.. but really it was the hat with 14 feathers that won her that shinny new blue jump rope!  I got to go visit with her teacher this week and her teacher said "In my 6 years of teaching I have never had a student ask such a good questions and how wonderful and nice Halie is to everyone.  And how she always stays on task and is a good listener and how she has excelled in every area since the beginning of the year!  I am so proud of this pretty & SMART girl!  Good Job Halie!  Keep it uP!


1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

Yeah halie!! You go girl :)