Sunday, July 22, 2012

WEEK at GRANDMA AND GRANDPAS!

 I have the BEST PARENTS EVER!  My kids are pretty lucky in the grandparent department!  Right after Micah's Baptism weekend my parents loaded Micah and Halie into their car and they took them back to California for the week!  And boy did they have fun!  I couldn't keep up with all their fun activities!  Here are some phone pics my mom sent me during the week!  THANKS MOM AND DAD!  My kids are already talking about next year!
 Cupcake wars! (I heard Halie's were pretty tasty considering she licked the knife after each spread!)
 At the Beach!
March Airforce Base

March Airforce base.. they missed this last year so they were so excited to go see all the planes this year!

The Mall!  Eating Pretzels!

My mom made this doll house so cute with wall paper and got the cutest little dolls  for it!  Halie obviously in heaven!

At Great Grandma/pa McRae's House!

My mom carried on the tradition of taking each Kindergartner school shopping!  Here is her outfit!  Halie is a little difficult to shop with my mom learned!



Cup cake wars



Making homemade Jam

More Jam!

FUNNEST WEEK OF THE SUMMER!

No comments: