Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun with the Family!

I love my family!  And I love that it is always a party and a huge gathering when my parents come to down!  Everyone always makes their way to St. George and we love it!  This happened to be on the baptism weekend but it's like this every time and it's the best! 
I planned a little craft for the kids (matt's included) that I saw on pinterest.   Designing their own ceramic plates!  Here are Micah and Matt planning their designs.
ALL THE PLATES... Sealing them in the oven!  It was a fun little project!

Grandpa and Brock just chillin'!


Brock is a climber and got stuck up here during our plate making... we heard crying coming from the playroom and found him stuck on Halie's doll station!

Braxton kicking Brock in the head.. J/K  These two are little buddies... they were so cute walking all around!

The girls.. matching again!  I found them these cute little shorts and they just had to wear them!  They are too fun!

At Texas Roadhouse with the whole family! We are quite the crowd!  It was my dad's birthday so we had to celebrate... what better way than..

making him ride the saddle!  He was a good sport... I think he was horrified!  But he gave us all a good laugh!  Love my dad!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: