Wednesday, May 30, 2012

San Diego La Costa



After a fun day at Legoland we headed to La Costa Resort where we were staying for the rest of the week!  We have typically stayed in Comfort Inn's, or Marriots with our kids... so when we pulled up to La Costa the kids were amazed!  Micah yells out "IS THIS WHERE WE ARE STAYING?  THIS PLACE IS LEGIT!"  The Leavitt Group is giving my kids high expectations for vacationing!  It was such a fun place to stay!
La Costa


We got there unloaded our stuff... threw on some Pj's and climbed into the comfy beds! (After getting ice from the ice machine of course... Gma Ruth has taught him that's the best part of staying in a hotel!)
Brock living the life.... Poolside dining is always the best!
One of the nights Jeff had a Rep Dinner so me and the kids went out with Laura and her son Miles.  Then we came back and walked through the resort.  This place is huge with shops and restaurants and game rooms.  The kids loved playing arcade games and ping pong!
Taking a stroll with Miles through the resort!  IT WAS THE BEST!  SUCH A FUN NIGHT!
Playing a little ping pong waiting for Jeff and Mike to finish up.
This girl is getting so big and so pretty!  He hair looked so long that night I had to snap a pic!

Jeff had meetings most of the days so while he was at meetings me and the kids played at the resort!  And it was awesome!



One of the days while Jeff was in meetings we decided to have my BFF Katie come to the pools with her kids!  It was so fun!  She even let her kids skip school!
Micah and Kaden!  They ruled the waterslide!
The girls watersliding!  The three of them were so cute together!
At In-n-Out after a day of swimming!  Kaden, Micah, Halie, Brock, Kennadi and Kansas


My cute boys!


I was brave... probably shouldn't have been! (No worries it didn't end in a pool) 
Katie and ME... we'll keep this small! :)
The 3 girls... Halie is the biggest by far.  Her and Kansas(in the polka dot suit) are the same age and Kennadi in the striped suit is Micahs age!  Halie is so TALL!
During the trip there were 2 big award nights that Jeff and I got all dressed up for and went to these fancy dinners for.  Why I didn't take pics I don't know! But I did snap one of Jeff excepting one of his awards.  He was #1 New producer for the entire Leavitt Group Last Year!  He brought in the most sales which is a big deal i guess that is why we went to Hawaii :)  But he also got 2 other awards for both the agencies he is over which was awesome as well!  He hates me to brag and will die if he sees this but I am proud of his hard work!

While we were at the awards dinners our friends kids the Suman's who are older than ours watched our three kids for like 4 hours each might! Brock was a little devil and cried both nights!  Why I don't have picture of cute Tatum and Carly and Tanner who ended up snuggling with brock and falling asleep in the bed with him... I don't know!  I will get one next year at conference for sure!


THIS WAS A TRIP WE WILL NOT FORGET!  FUN TIMES!

No comments: