Monday, May 7, 2012

HAWAII - Heaven!

99 percent of my blog is about my kids... It's about time I post about my cute husband!  A few years ago we took a giant leap of faith and Jeff quit his stable job to take on a more risky challenge.  He has done awesome working at the Leavitt Group and one BIG benefit of working there are his reward trips!  Brock was 3 days old last year when we were suppose to be in the Cayman Islands so when the trip landed on Brocks birthday this year we felt bad... but didn't want to miss out again!


Flying to Hawaii!  We took the red eye!  It was great... slept the whole time... woke up to the sunrise!  I thought I would be nervous... but once I got on the plane I was totally fine!
Arriving at the Resort!  AHH This place was AMAZING!  Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui!  
Totally Recommend!
My idea of a vacation!

First day!  Had to take a pic of Jeff's $20 burger!  Resort food isn't cheap.. but it was sure tasty!
The view from our private balcony!  

First night out on the town in Hawaii!  Dinner with friends!
Snokeling trip on Day 2!
Jeff's a dork!  Ready to snorkel!
Me, Laura and Carrie on the boat!  Fun times!
More Resort food... not good that you can just charge it to the room!  Way to easy!  YUM!
My idea of the perfect vacation... Pool... diet coke... pina colada's and chips and salsa!
Ready to Zipline on Sunday morning!  THIS WAS THE FUNNEST!
Don't know why my pic didn't upload!
My $50 waffles... ordered breakfast one morning while Jeff was golfing.  Always wondered how it would fell to have room service.  It was fabulous... the guy set everything up on the deck... It was DELICIOUS!  NOT WORTH $50... but now I know how it feels to have room service... and never again!  Ha ha!

The beach only accessed through the resort!  It was 80 degrees the whole time... Heaven I tell you!
The "Adult Pool"  So peaceful!
Dinner at Mama's Fish house!  Most awesome location ever!
Crazy delicous desserts!

Shaved Ice happened a few time!  This was in Lahiana... I can taste it now!
At the Luau on the last night... A little sad it was almost over! I may or may not got called on stage to Hula dance in my skinny jeans that I could barely walk in let alone hula in!
Horrible pic... but fun group!
The group... Me and Jeff.. Carrie and Mike Leavitt, Laura and Mike Higbee, Kacy and Brad Backlund!  SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN!
Mike Higbee and Jeff... Partners in crime these two!

WE HAD SUCH A FUN TIME!  DIDN'T WANT TO FORGET HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS!
We sit here at night dreaming that we were back there!

1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

i'm so jealous!!! looks like you guys had a blast :) and your hawaii wardrobe is darling!! miss you all :)