Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

Updated tree pic... found this new ribbon yesterday! Couldn't pass it up!

We waited 4 extra days this year to get our tree and were anxious to get it decorated! Uncle Matt and Aunt Becky met us at Costco and we had a little dinner... browsed the toy isles and then loaded our tree up and rushed home to have some hot chocolate and cookies while decorating!
The kids LOVED decorating the tree this year! Brock looked on and enjoyed the hustle and bustle around him!
These two are busy these days... arguing most the time... everything has to be equal... the same so you can only imagine what happened when Halie was faster at putting ornaments on the tree... we ended up making piles for each of them... with the exact same colors, sizes etc. so they could each evenly decorate the tree! (Mom and Dad I am sorry for fighting when I was little!) Ha ha! We did have fun after the problem was solved! And we are loving the smell of the fresh cut tree!
Here it is... didn't my kids do such a great job?! Ha ha! They went to bed and I did a few finishing touches... they didn't even notice that the tree was redone! They were just thrilled they got to decorate it!

4 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

LOVE your tree! Micah and halie did a great job ;)

love the fun festive pics.

love brock...he's SO cute!

Megan and Mike said...

brock is sooooo cute i cant stand it!!!! LOVE YOUR TREE, love the cheetah love it all!!!

Em and AJ said...

So cute! Love the tree, it puts mine to shame! We also love having a fresh cut tree every year.

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

You guys are so FESTIVE! I LOVE your tree, I LOVE the jams, I LOVE that Brock loves Santa, I am so PROUD of Halie (she looked gorgeous. I want to see her dance!), I LOVE that Brock bends over and sucks on things for "hours" too! So much fun! Wish we were there to join in on the fun! :)