Saturday, December 3, 2011

mother in the making...

This little girl is going to be the best little mom one day! She has been practicing her whole little life.

So today we were at walmart and she wanted to "push the cart." So I put brock in the basket part so she could see.... she pushed for a little bit and then said... here mom you can do it. I asked her if the cart was to heavy and she said "IT JUST LOOKS SO FUN WHEN YOU'RE PUSHING THE CART ... SO I WANTED TO TRY... BUT IT'S KINDA HARD!" Then she proceeds to ask me: "WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU'RE A MOM?" I told her it feels busy and fun! I told her she will be the best mom when she gets older and she smiled in agreement! What a cutie! I couldn't help but smile! And because I can't post without a pic (should have got one at the store... I made he smile for a pic when we got home!)
LOVE MY HALIE HOO!


1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

oh halie..... what we would do without her....? she really is obsessed with motherhood...her whole little life revolves around it. im just glad she finally has a real baby in brock.ps love the cheetah shrug... umhm