Thursday, March 24, 2011

SURPRISE!

My sister and mom planned a SURPRISE family baby shower for me a few weeks ago when my mom, aunt and grandma came to visit! I had no clue and it was so much fun! My sister did such a good job with the decor and food... and my mom did a good job funding the operation! (ha ha)

Here are a few pics! It was a blast! Thanks Mom and Megan... You are the best!
And thanks Matt and Becky for letting us use your house and Marc and Janelle for the deadly chocolate dessert that added pounds to my stomach! Cara my cousin was working but sent a delicious salad and Jason brought their kids which made it way fun! Thanks everyone!:)
It looked so cute when we walked in!
Megan is so creative!
Surprise! Look at Halie checking out the party!
Happily surprised!
The family!
Here are the cute girls... Halie, Ruthie, Avery and Sydney (My cousins twin girls!)
Yummy boy cupcakes... love the toppers!
Lots of fun presents! Thanks to all!
Yay! Can't wait for him to come!
Megan hand decorated these... aren't they adorable!?

Our handsome little cousin Braxton... excited for his buddy to arrive soon!
Should I be offended? This is how I feel! Ready to POP! Such a cute idea!
The kids loved the popcorn!
Playing the Pass the Pacifier... The kids won lots of prizes!
Thanks Grandma Ruth! So fun!
Halie probably telling Great Grandma Rosell that she
"Traded" Ruthie for the pink sunglasses!
Me and my cute sister! Thanks Megan!
And thanks mom
(Sorry the pic of us did not turn out so cute!) Ha ha

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

AHHH this was sooo fun, the only bummer was that cara was working...boo! but it was a blast, we couldnt help but throw a party... you have waited long enough for this baby! cant wait to meet him!

Matt&Melissa said...

How fun!! So nice of your family to throw you a little surprise! You so do not look like you are having a baby soon...I don't know how you do it! You look awessome!!