Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ECSTATIC....


For our baby to arrive!

There isn't a day.... or even hour that goes by that we are not thinking about our new little baby boy that will soon be here! We are all so excited and can't wait for 6 1/2 weeks from now!!!

I love to hear the kids talk about the baby. I have jotted down a few things they have asked and said about the baby that I don't want to forget:

On a drive tonight Halie asks: Can we drive by and see where the baby's going to be borned?
While driving there she asks: "Mom... What I am wondering about is how is the baby going to get out of your tummy?

{I pause and don't know how much to say .... when....}

Micah (reply's matter of factly): Halie.... they cut a little hole in mommy's tummy and then she pushes and the baby comes out!

It satisfied Halie and sounded good to me! :)

I asked the kids what do you think this baby is going to look like?:

Micah says: "I hope he has green or blue eyes so that Halie doesn't feel left out being the only one with blue eyes in our family."

No matter how much I have been getting ready for this little one to arrive it still doesn't feel real! I don't think it will until I am holding him in my arms. It is such a weird thing, because I know once he is here we will wonder what it was like without him! We can't wait to meet him {all of us!}

P.S. Cute black white stripped blanket with green back and turquoise edge made by my friend Danielle! Love it! She did a great job! Thanks Danielle!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I LOVE the blankets..... SO SO SO cute!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see that baby!

Matt&Melissa said...

I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! Crazy!! Love the blankets too...can't wait to see your little guy!

micahandwhitney said...

so excited for you guys!! he's gonna be one cute little guy that's for sure!