Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HALIE'S QUADRUPLETS!

Halie gave birth to quads the other day! Let me tell you how entertaining it was!
It was a Sunday afternoon... just hanging out... kids playing... and next thing we knew... we were in the delivery room of Halie's imagination! I noticed her walking around acting like she was pregnant... then coming out with this little baby!
She told me she just had her baby! I of course congratulated her... then next thing I know..
She needs newborn pictures!
And then a surprise.. she tells me she is pregnant again... there is ANOTHER BABY IN HER TUMMY!
Baby # 2 ... and of course a picture!
Twins! We were excited... and then....here comes another one!
How does she know how a pregnant lady holds her stomach! It was classic!
BABY #3 ... Triplets!
The funny part is she would stick out her stomach... say "OH HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!" Then go into the play room... get another doll and bring her out to show her off! :)

And on to BABY # 4! We couldn't believe it... it was QUADS ALL ALONG!

After about an hour of giving birth and getting the baby chairs out... Halie was a REAL MOM!!.. and....
She had to call Aunt Megan and tell her all about it! Look at that smile...
could she be any happier!

It was quite entertaining for all of us! I wish I could give her a baby! I guess we will have to count on our cousins for now!

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

probably one of the best days of my life... classic classic classic... i dont even know what to say?

kurt and ash said...

hopefully she didnt mimic me and start nursing her babies... that image she got hopefully was erased in her litte mind! :)

I love you guys!

Jess Mangum said...

oh my goodness. Im laughing so hard right now. the newborn pictures are the best!

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! How stinkin cute is she? Oh, I love little girls...drama, yes, but so fun! Can't wait for next week!