Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Pictures May 2010 OVERLOAD!!!

Family Pictures don't come easily around here... weeks... ok.. a month of planning outfits... finding the right photographer getting the kids geared up for lots of smiling! Lets just say I am glad its over and I am glad that we got some good shots! Enjoy!
(These wouldn't upload for some reason... so it took my a long time to get this post on here!)
^I felt like we were taking engagement photos!



Another Engagement Shot! HAHA!

Love this one.. shows Halie's true little personality!
Telling secrets!
DOG PILE!! My kids were so excited!

My pretty little girl! (3 and 1/2)

And Handsome little boy! (Almost 6)

She was hamming it up! She loved the camera and the photographer!
This is our family!
The End.

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

LOVE these i want them all over a wall in your house asap....

sherryandbryon said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute!!!