Saturday, January 23, 2010

Half Marathon! GO JEFF!!!

{I almost forgot this picture... This was in the newspaper/online newspaper!} Jeff was a little embarrassed that he was behind two girls! :)}

We don't do mornings.... so trying to get up for the marathon was quite the chore! Haha! This was Halie and Micah in our bed with Micah's Christmas pillow that he can't part with the morning of the marathon! How do they sleep like this who knows... poor Halie! I thought it was so cute!
Cheering for Jeff... the best part was we didn't have to get out of the heated car! Thank goodness!! I teased Jeff that we were going to make embarrassing signs and make a huge scene... so Micah decided to make a sign that said go BIG PAPA! It was cute in his little hand writing! Thanks Tennille and Cooper for joining in on the fun!
There is Jeff in the gray shirt and black shorts waving!! This was the beginning of the race! We were honking and making a scene! It was so much fun!

And here he comes after several miles! this was an up hill climb... this is where I would have quit... (Who am I kidding.. I would have quit at the starting line! )
Halie and Micah waiting for Jeff to come across the finish.
The best it gets lately for a family picture! I really need to get some done!

What a fun day! I was so proud of Jeff!
The training is so much work and takes a lot of dedication!
Good job hun! I love you!

No comments: