Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You are 3 Halie... not 5!

She thinks she's 5? ... she wants to be 5?... she pretends she is going to Kindergarten... she wants to do everything her big brother does.. and she wants to be just like him... but we have to remind her that she is 3! I can't believe she is 3! What happened to my tiny sweet baby!
She is growing up way to fast!
"Halie what kind of cake do you want"... "ahmmm a pink-ish one!"
Perfect.. here she is with her pink-ish princess cake!
I need to do some 3 year old pics of her! I will share as soon as I do! :)

At age 3 Halie:

is taking dance {at On Stage Dance} and loves it!

loves everthing girl... dolls, purses, makeup, dress up, jewelry, etc.

trys to keep up with her brother

when trying to teach her her letters she told me SHE WANTS TO BE PRETTY NOT SMART!

loves going to the library with her brother and kind of cousins (Camden, Avery and Sydney)

wants to have twins... and names all her dolls after Avery and Sydney

she likes to "collect"/steal things from us or her Aunt {often I find lost items in her purses or shopping cart}

she wakes up every morning and says "I want to be pretty" which means she wants her pull ups off and wants to get dressed!

loves to sing {completely off tune!} and dance.... she is quite the little performer

LOVES HER SILKY BLANKEY! ... no matter how dirty and disgusting it is!

still sucks her thumb

sleeps in her big girl bed and has always been a pretty good sleeper!

says the most random funniest things {you never know what she might say or repeat}

she tells me that she loves her dad and that Micah loves me!

she loves to help fold laundry

she loves to do summersaults and is doing them as I am typing this.. "Mom wanna see I jump and do a summersault" she is to cute!

Halie is such a fun little girl! She makes me laugh and smile everyday! I am so glad to be her mom, and am proud of the big girl she is!
Happy Birthday Halie Hoo we love you!

4 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

awww cute!! i miss you guys all so much! i really wish i could have been there for halie's party. tell her happy birthday and give her a hug for me :) hopefully i will see you all soon! love ya

whitney

The Meisners said...

your kids are so cute and I love that she wants to be five and not 3.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Halie...Stay 3 for a while, your making gma and gpa old....We love you sweet girl.
Rhea gma
Jim gpa

Megan and Mike said...

Miss Halie truly needs to be an actress... she is soooo funny, we just went to cali with her and me and my dad were up in the am and watched her "self entertain" herself for a full hour... she sang... danced on her stage(the fireplace) and talked about imaginary animals that were with her... hahaha I LOVE her