Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princesses On ICE!

We went up to Salt Lake this weekend to see Princesses on Ice with our friend Matt, Melissa and Ella, and Megan and Ruthie! It was such a cute show!
Halie and Ella {our little princesses!} They loved the show! I don't think Ella took her eyes off the princesses the whole time! It was darling!
These two girls are just 12 days apart! I remember when we were both pregnant with them! Now they are 3! They have an arranged friendship!
HAHA! Glad they both like girly things!
Halie turned to me at some point and said... Cinderella is so cute... I WANT TO HOLD HER! I guess she looked small enough to hold!
My cute friend Melissa and her darling daughter Ella... Me and Hal, Megan and bundled little Ruthie!
Jeff really excited about the show!
Megan and Ruthie!
Cousins!
Dinner at the Gateway before the show! {just a little cold outside!}
Me and Hals!
What a fun night! Loved everything about it! {ok maybe not walking in the cold}
but I am glad we did it!
Cousins first Slumber party! The kids woke up and Ruthie started to stir so Jeff {a little baby hungry} decided to get her out of her crib while Megan and Mike slept.. next thing I knew Halie and Ruthie were cuddled in her sleeping bag... then Micah made his way over! It was so cute!


Is she not the cutest little thing!

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

YES it was alot of WORK going to the princess show but YES it was totally worth it... halies face was priceless.. and even though lil Micah tried to act like he hated it... we all know he LOVED it hahah

Matt&Melissa said...

I'm glad Ella looks so happy in every picture...that child!! It was so fun, I'm glad you guys were able to come with us. Thanks for a fun weekend!

Jess Mangum said...

FUN! Jeff looks like he enjoyed every moment.. I love Halies little puffy thing! I think I ordered some of those with some beannies!! I wondered what they were sooo.. why not buy them ha.. Im glad I did they are super cute!

kurt and ash said...

Okay -- wait -- STOP, hold the show, first of all what outfit are you wearing and where did it come from? You seriously look DARLING!! I'm jealous! Second -- you didnt call me... but I actually was hoping you would forgot because I was gone too. SO thanks for reading my mind. Third -- I love How cute Halie looks in all the pictures and how freaking long her hair is!! She is getting so dang big and cute! Fourth -- Jeff is hilarious in that picture. I'm sure he loved the show. Fifth -- I know for a fact Micah loved the show. And fianlly Sixth (yes SIXTH) -- Ruthie is an angel and I want to squeeze her.

Okay bye.