Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hyde Update

Micah got done with preschool a few weeks ago! These are his cute teachers! Ms. Julie and Grandma Smith. He is in love with his teachers, he begged on the last day of school to sign him up for Summer School so I did!.... He only goes two weeks in June and two weeks in July so it will be nice to keep him busy!
This is the cute little sign I made for his teachers thank you gift! I thought it turned out cute!
So the other day Micah was sitting... we were watching tv... and the next thing I knew I heard this snipping sound... I look over and he was just cutting his hair... I don't think he knew what he was doing... but he was rubbing his head with the scissors and next thing he knew he had a "step cut!
The funniest thing was when I tried to take a picture he yelled: You are not taking a picture of me... CAUSE ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS PUT IT ON YOUR BLOG AND EVERYONE WILL JUST MAKE FUN OF ME!... Kids are so funny!We signed Micah up for Safety Town. I think he has social anxiety issues. He was so nervous everyday when I dropped him off.. I watched the other kids hop out of their cars and run in... not Micah... I had to walk him in... stay for about 20 min till he gave me the ok! This picture was taken at Safety Town graduation... He was suppose to go on the stage... but refused! He looks like he is being tortured... I don't know what to do with him?



Here is my project I have been working on! The kids playroom! I finally made the frames and got the pix printed. I just love them! .... I have been wanting to do this forever so I am happy with how it turned out! :)


8 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

micah is so freaking funny... huh i wonder where he gets anxiety issues? love your teacher sign... and of course i love the play room cuz i semi helped!

The Meisners said...

That is so funny about what Micah said about the picture. Your kids are so cute and your gift was really cute too.

johnstoncrew said...

Way to go Melissa. Love the pictures and the frames. I still want to come see your cute house!

Matt&Melissa said...

That is hilarious about Micah cutting his hair! I'm so paranoid Ella is going to do that one day...once she finally gets enough hair, she will just cut it off:) Cute pictures...you have inspired me with all your projcts you just did! Everything looks so good!

Beth said...

That is amazing that he did a step cut without even trying. Kids sure do funny things. The pictures turned out great!

Katey Hyde said...

The pictures in the playroom turned out adorable!

Anonymous said...

Micah, glad grandma Rhea didn't see your hair cut! Melissa I saw those darling pictures when we there, now I need to get busy and get mine printed off!
Love
Rhea Gma

Anonymous said...

that's too cut about micah. and i love the frames. i have to learn how to make those.