Thursday, January 22, 2009

You're Looking at the First Place Winner...

...OF THE PINE WOOD DERBY!
{I forgot my camera... but my friend had hers! Thanks for the pix!}

Yes... Micah's car is the red block of wood... not shaped like a car...
he wanted to just leave it how it came ... so we did!
No one would have placed a bet that Micah would have one... with his block... I mean car!...
Even I had my doubts... But Jeff was convinced Micah had the winning car...
And he did...
Race after race... he kept winning!
EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED! THEY ALL STARTED LAUGHING AS HE KEPT WINNING!


Here is his award for Fastest Car!... PS. Our ward does not have enough scouts so they invited the Elders Quorum to participate, hence the reason it says Old Guy Car...
Jeff let Micah race in his spot!

Oh boy... I don't know how old they are when they start scouts... but Micah is ready!...
He had a blast!

6 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahahah that is so funny! Micah cracks me up. He probably prayed the would win!

Thanks for visting said...

Way to go Micah! Love the color of your car...Good job buddy!
Gma Rhea

Shannon said...

Way to go Micah! That is so fun! I love th eblock of wood. Our Elders had a race too..without the scouts...so my husband and the rest had fireworks on them, propelliers..you name it they did it. A bunch of cheaters! (: that is exciting! Love the new pictures!!

kurt and ash said...

Ohhh Michah! Good Job! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You are awesome. Keep up the good work. Your parents are so proud of you.

Rita

Anonymous said...

Micah, congrats... you are a born car designer, make lots of money so you can share with grandpa.
Love

Jim Grandpa