Friday, July 18, 2008

"COOT"




So I was at Walmart today picking up a few items.. and at the front doors was a cute little girl selling flower clips... being the sucker I am ... I had to buy some for Halie! The girl was so excited that I was going to buy some... that I had to! Anyways we came home... I took Halie in her bathroom and put her hair in pigtails.. put the flower clips in her hair... and before I could say anything she said.... "COOT" (CUTE)! Halie talks a little bit.. but not much.. because Micah does most the talking around here... so when she said this I thought it was just adorable.. I got my camera out and took some pictures and kept telling her...you are right.. you are COOT!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I love love LOVE her hairbows! My niece wears the cutest bows, I love it. Having a little girl has got to be the most fun!