Friday, July 18, 2008

ChEf MiCaH

Whenever Micah is concentrating on something his face looks like this ^... it is so funny!




Every night... and I mean EVERY NIGHT... Micah wants to know what he can help with while I am cooking dinner.. and he sits there are begs until I find something for him to do to help. So tonight Jeff was going to be home late for dinner so I had time to waste! I let Micah make our dinner.. GOURMET HOMEMADE PIZZA.. all by himself! He was so excited!! He ran into Halie's room and got the Chef's hat out and dug in! He did a pretty good job! Thanks Chef Micah for a great dinner!

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

Wow I need him to come on over and teach me! He is so dang cute and grown up. Halies hair clips below are so cute where did you get those? I'm so glad that you have a blog, and thanks for the cpk for Averies birthday she loves it and just carries it around the house feeding it the bottle.