Monday, November 4, 2013

#Latergram?

Later-blog?  Can i hash tag in a blog? I was just going through and deleting notes on my phone, old grocery lists, and I came across this: 
This summer, while the boys were at Beaver, halie and I had a little girls weekend!  How did I never post about it?  We had the best weekend, all to ourselves.  Halie was so cute!  It was fun having long conversations with her!  Listening to her little dreams, and realizing she'll be my best friend for life!  She insisted we matched when we went out shopping / to dinner.  She picked my outfit, then went upstairs to get her a matching get up!  

She begged to wear a little makeup!
She wanted pictures of us together!
And a few of herself!
Such nice poses!
She chose where we are every meal including soup and breadsticks at Judd's!
We tried on clothes...
And even bought a few!
And we can't wait till next year when we can be boy free again!

1 comment:

micahandwhitney said...

My fav post ever!! Love the matching outfits....what a fun boy free weekend!!!