Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick California Trip!

Trying to squeeze the last bit of fun out of summer so we headed down to California to see my parents and help get my moms classroom set up for the new school year!  We had such a nice time!  Love their new condo living!  It is so fun right across the street from the funnest little shops and restaurants I didn't want to leave!  It was soo fun and relaxing!

We swam everyday!

Brock thought he was so
Cool swimming all by himself!

Little California boy!

Loved getting ice cream cones and seeing the "fishies"
Brock copies everything Micah does!  It's so cute!
The kids were in heaven!

All Brock wants to do is push buttons... The crosswAlk, the garage door opener!  It was the highlight of his whole trip!
Must be Pam's cousins because I've never tasted anything as good as Pam's donuts until this place!
Another trip to the pool!

Brock kept stopping and standing like this everywhere we went!  It was so cute!
Gpa started saying the prayer, then next thing I knew I looked up, and there Brock was, "kneeling right next to him". So sweet!  
We couldn't leave Cali without seeing some of our best friends!  Here are mine and Katie's kids @ panera for breakfast!  So fun!

So glad we went to visit my parents!  They always make everything so fun!  Thx mom and dad!

2 comments:

micahandwhitney said...

How fun!! I want to go to Cali!!!

Megan and Mike said...

Hello Melissa with long curly gorgeous hair!!!!! Loved it! Love all the pic so fun to go to Cali!!!!!