Saturday, June 1, 2013

While in Salt Lake..

Micah was spoiled and got to ride the train all over town!  First him and grandpa Jim rode it down south and dropped halie off at Ruthies, then they rode up north got off, hoped on the tram, went to city creek and ate lunch!  Micah had a blast.  Later that evening I decided why not take the train to pick up Halie, so off Micah and I went to get her!  It was a fun way to travel!  Micah talked the entire way , so loudly, but so sweet, telling me
Millions of stories, pointing out everything he could see out the window.  At one point I looked at the lady next to us, who was a but older and she smiled.  I could tell she was thinking, enjoy this, they don't do it forever. So I did.  We had a wonderful time!

Picking up Halie.  Ruthie was so sad!  These girls are so cute together!!

Megan hooked us up with brownies and diet coke, and bags of treats!  The best!
0

2 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

Haha I love that your kids drink diet coke :) They are too cute.

The Chalmers Family said...

Haha I love that your kids drink diet coke :) They are too cute.