Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BEST THINGS ABOUT CHRISTMAS...

* Waking up each morning to find Elfy! This is one of our favorite traditions! We love waking up to find elfy in a new spot each morning! We can't believe the silly places he finds to sit and watch us! He is hanging on the curtain rod near our kitchen this morning! And this year he/she came wearing a skirt! Love watching the excitement on my kids face... and love that they went to bed good lastnight!

*Love Christmas Music on my tv. Just remembered about this this morning. Turned it on and danced with Halie and Brock... Halie loved it! And Brock giggled! SO FUN!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

does this mean your going to start blogging again? hahaha christmas is the best, cant wait till your kids see the elfy movie... i wish i could be there when they do....

Em and AJ said...

I think I need to take on the Elf tradition...I have alot of friends that do it, and I think that maybe my kids would go to bed better at nights if they had an incentive. :) I love the Christmas Music on the TV too, but I love Christmas music period! We have been listening to it now for (shhhhh, don't tell), a month. We hope you guys are doing good. Your kids are super cute and my kids miss them. ;)

micahandwhitney said...

i love the elf on a shelf tradition too!! how fun :)