Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day brought some good laughs this year. I decided to just tell Jeff what I wanted this year... some flowers, a pedicure {so my toes would look pretty for Mother's Day} and a day off of church {ha ha not the church thing but it would have been nice} So I got my flowers and pedicure on Saturday and then the kids picked special gifts just for me:
Which was the funny part. Jeff came home from his meetings after church and I was munching on my favorite things, diet coke... baked lays and a little chocolate. In which the kids brought in their special gifts they knew I would love: We had a good laugh when they brought in the very thing I was eating!!! Boy do they know me oh to well!!
So glad to me a mom to this handsome almost 7 year old!
And to this pretty little 4 1/2 year old girlie girl!
And especially grateful to have my first Mother's Day with a NEWBORN in the house!!! I ended the night doing my favorite thing these days...snuggling with brock-e-boy on the couch!

What a good Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Megan and Mike said...

that was the funniest thing ever, your kids sure know you!!!