Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun with Cousins!

One day during Spring Break we decided to have my cousin Cara's kids come over for the day! She is pregnant with her 4th and due in May! She is mother of the year in my eyes! She is always doing fun things with her kids! I thought it would be nice for her to have a day without kids! And my kids were so excited to have friends over! We had so much fun! We played... watched a movie... made monsters... had lunch (Micah had fun playing airplane with Sydney.. trying to get her to eat) Avery and Halie played primary... and we all had a blast! Here are some pictures from our fun day!

Watching our movie!
Making our mOnStErS!
mOnStErS Made!
Sydney, Halie, Avery, Micah and Camden
Playing airplane with Sydney...
Halie and Avery playing "Primary" Halie singing the "opening song!" So cute!
The 3 Year olds! These two are 3 months apart!

1 comment:

The Chalmers Family said...

I think you win as mother of the year! I love the monsters. I'm going to have to do that with my kids once Kades not so scared of them.