Friday, September 4, 2009

I want one of those for my burfday!

Halie has been so funny latley I have to share this story.

So we are strolling along at TJ MAXX... a typical day.. Micah was at school so we had some girl browsing time. I have convinced my kids that when they see something they like that they can get it for their birthdays (knowing they will forget by their birthdays that they wanted it). So they see something and then I say "maybe for your birthday!"

Back to the cute story...

Halie pointed to a doll... and said "I want one of those for my burfday..."
and continued saying it with every toy she saw.

THEN WE WALKED PASSED THE LITTLE GIRL UNDERWEAR... and SOON PAST THE LITTLE TRAINING BRAS... and ...

Halie said (of course) "I want one of those for my burfday"
IN WHICH I REPLY: A BRA!!!!!??????
And Halie says (like it's not big deal): YES FOR MY CHESS!!!

Where does she come up with this? And is she two or is she twelve? Oh boy! Jeff is already preparing for this girl to be a teenager!

I remember Micah doing funny things like this... but can't rememeber exactly what so I am trying to record the really funny things! I was laughing for hours!

6 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

hahhahaha jeff has another thing coming with this child

Amber and Zach said...

Oh Boy. That girl is too funny. ha ha!

The Meisners said...

That is to funny! Sounds like you are going to have your hands full with this one.

Anonymous said...

Not yet Miss Halie!!!!!!Lets wait a few years....
Love Gma Rhea

johnstoncrew said...

She already wants to be a teenager. Scary! good thing it came out of her mouth and not Micah's.

Shannon said...

Chess...too cute! I think my Sammie is terrified of what is coming her way...hahahaha poor thing!