Friday, April 24, 2009

Dance Pictures!

Waiting to get her dance pictures taken.... not a good sign!
This is a look we get often! She has such the personality!
Better...
She was obvisouly worn out from the stress of taking pictures... such a rough life :)

Oh heavens... I think I signed Halie up for dance at the most expensive time of year.... Within the month and a half she has been in dance, she has now had Dance Pictures, Costume Fee, Recital Fee... and who knows what else! And the funny thing is I know there is no way she is going to get up on the stage and do the little dance. But I will dress her up and see what happens!

So a few weeks ago she had Dance pictures... That was a pleasent experience.... it was during nap time so she was not having it. She pouted and frowned and did everything she could not to smile for her pictures. Prior to taking the pics I thought to myself... I will just pay for the pictures and get enough for grandparents etc. so that I don't have to get her dressed up again and take the pictures myself!... Bad idea! I have tramatized my children and they hate cameras!... Bless the photographers heart, but I was glad to see that I am not the only one that can't get my kids to smile for a picture! Haha

The good thing is Halie does love going to dance class... she is still a few steps behind on the routines, and following along, but it will come in time. She has woken up a few times this weekand said "I want to go to dance class today Mommy"
So as long as she likes it we will keep going!

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

she looks like shirley temple and i like the pix better because shes frowning.. its halarious

johnstoncrew said...

I love all of her facial expressions. One day you can black mail her.