Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GOODNIGHT HALIE!!


So as of this past weekend I decided to re-decorate Halie's room because it is time for her to move out of her crib and into a BIG GIRL BED!... I got her this new bedding from Pottery Barn... made her a headboard... so everything was going good... the first two nights and nap times were great.. untill to day when she figured out that she could get off the bed by herself!! SO TONIGHT SHE GOT OUT OF HER BED A FEW TIMES... I KEPT PUTTING HER BACK IN... I HAD TO RUN TO THE STORE SO I LEFT JEFF TO FINISH PUTTING HER TO BED. EVERYTHING WAS GOOD TILL HE THOUGHT HE HEARD A NOISE... HE WENT DOWN THE HALL ... HER DOOR WAS SHUT... HE THOUGHT SHE WAS STILL IN THERE... BUT HE LOOKED OVER AND INTO MICAHS ROOM AND THERE HALIE WAS SNUGGLED UP NEXT TO MICAH WHO WAS DEAD ASLEEP!... What a little stinker!! She just loves Micah... it was so cute... WHY DIDN'T JEFF TAKE A PICTURE!!! GUYS :) THEY JUST DON'T THINK LIKE MOMS!

No comments: